Your privacy is critically important to us. At Macrobian Digital Works, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
When do we collect your data?
- When you visit this website our tracking code sets a cookie. This cookie collects information about your approximate location. We do not know who you are or even your IP address. So nothing to worry there.
- When you fill a contact form and share the information with us.
- When you want to comment and share your opinion on this site. you have to fill in your basic contact detail.
Why do we collect this data?
- If you fill a contact form and want us to contact you back, then we need to have the data to contact you back. So to contact you.
- Commenting and sharing is good but if someone comments unacceptable content and opinions, then we need a way to stop that on our site. So to control what you post on our sites.
- Anonymous tracking data to see where our visitors come from and conduct our marketing (via digital advertising) in that area. We need to grow as business 🙂
Do we share or sell your data?
Although, we do share your data internally when needed. That is to say, if one of our team members need to contact you, then we share personal details with the team member.
And also, if it is required by any legal entity or government, we are bound to provide that information.
But in any case, we will contact and inform you first.