Search Engine Advertising Services
Advertising is the corner stone of marketing. And in today's digital world search engine advertising is an important strategy for businesses to consider whether small or big. Yet, far too many small business owners neglect how important online marketing is for their success. The most important underlying factor for this neglect is the lack of money. The reality is, that online advertising is one of the most cost-efficient advertising methods present. You pay for results that can be measured and adjusted for guaranteed success.
What is with all this Search Engine Advertising Service?
Search Engine Advertising (SEA) is the procedure by which advertisements are shown to users when they are searching for something on a search engine like Google. This is achieved using careful targeting and placing bids on specific keywords and/or key phrases. This is also commonly referred to as Pay-Per-Click advertising. While we primarily work with Google AdWords (certified), an increasing number of clients choose to also advertise on the Bing/Yahoo network, as it commands approximately 15% of the search market. Well your wish is our command, although never say never to Google.
Ofcourse to advertise online you need some kind of content like articles, videos, photos, etc. which are accessible online via a website, a blog, a mobile app. If you do not have the online presence, then checkout our website development services and/or mobile app development services.
Different types of search engine advertising
To understand what exactly this elephant in the room is, we have to first tell you the different ways you can utilise this elephant to your benefit:
- Search Engine Ads – text-based ads that appear at the top and down the sides of the search engine results page. This is our personal favourite to drive traffic as your advertisement shines on the top of the horizon when a user is looking for products and services similar to that of yours.
- Display Network Ads – graphic- or text-based ads that appear on specified categories of websites across Google’s Display Network. We prefer to deploy this tactic when you prefer your brand to shine more.
- Remarketing Ads – graphic banner ads that appear on websites visited by users who have first visited your website. This had amazing proven results when used alongwith Display Ads and can help you far and wide with branding and also to reattract customers who left your site without completing an activity (for e.g. purchasing).
- Video Ads – video ads can be implemented on YouTube, Facebook, and their affiliated networks. Awesome for generating brand awareness and social authority at a low cost.
Our search engine advertising campaign setup
At Byte IT, we map the road to success by keeping business objectives as our guide. We can work alongside existing marketing teams to implement your current message and customer targets, or we can start from scratch and identify the best strategy for your Search Engine Advertising campaign. Whatever the course, our goal is a positive return on investment for your business. We achieve that by carefully following our secret recipe for SEA success:
- Research and development – you are the expert on your business – we’ll interview you and then brainstorm in our secret facilities to recognize what search terms your customers may use to find your business.
- Account creation and setup – taking the information from our interview, we will construct an optimal potion to do the magic for you. Advertentium Transformosa. Well now you have an advertising campaign including keyword lists, ad formation, geographic targeting, budgeting, and more.
- Finances – using a cost-per-click model, we research the estimated cost for your desired keywords and discuss the right monthly budget for your advertising goals. We ensure that you will only be charged when someone clicks and will never exceed your monthly budget allotment. The cost for our daily trip to the grocery is extra.
- Creative development and campaign launch – after a final review of our plan, you will give the go ahead to launch on the desired search engines.
- Conversion tracking and analysis – our sophisticated system can measure lead generation, product purchases, and whitepaper downloads and track them back to search engine ads.
- Campaign maintenance and optimization – our strategists will regularly keep an eye on your campaign to keep bidding costs competitive, pause keyword or ads that aren’t performing, as well as adding new pieces for maximum effectiveness.
- Monthly reporting of clicks and costs – we believe in an educational approach to reporting. At the beginning of each month, you will receive a login information to view to the tiniest detail on how your money is spent and how your advertisements are performing.
How much will it cost to advertise?
Well that depends a lot on what you advertise and on which channels you wish to advertise. But with us you can start a Google Advertising campaign for as low as 50€/month. Results guaranteed.